Protecting your business
Employees make your business tick. Building a strong relationship with your workforce supports your functionality and progress. Just as your company has certain specific responsibilities to its employees, workers are obligated to comply with work policies and legal requirements that affect your business. Incompetent, unethical or unlawful behavior of a worker may have potentially devastating consequences. Our attorneys assist employers in devising effective policies and taking the necessary steps to safeguard the company against inappropriate employee conduct and employment-related disputes. We routinely provide assistance with:
- Keeping your company union free
- Defending discrimination charges and suits
- Establishing firm workplace policies
- Creating written documentation of your workplace rules
- Developing employee handbooks
- Educating your workforce about employee expectations
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting non-compete agreements
- Advising on employee relations management
- Corporate compliance
- Counseling on senior executive appointments and severance
Contact experienced New Mexico labor and employment law attorneys
Bingham, Hurst & Apodaca, P.C. is located in Albuquerque and represents clients throughout New Mexico.
Call Bingham, Hurst & Apodaca, P.C. at 505.881.4545 or contact the firm online.